Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And I'm back.

It's been a while since my last post in Dec. Lots have happened since then. My husband deployed with the Marine Corps. in January. I had a difficult time recovering after having our third baby who was 11lbs. and 10 oz. Nursing was difficult but we finally got it down. Levi got diagnosed with Celiac disease in Feb. Annabelle followed after him with a diagnosis in June. We went to Texas to visit family we haven't seen in three years and stayed 6 weeks. Caroline got her first tooth and started crawling there. Life has been busy but it's so good.
Caroline with her first piece of corn.

Crawling.

And now, standing.

2 comments:

Gen said...

I'm so glad you are back! my baby girl is trying to walk!!! can't stand how quickly they grow! i know just what you mean about recovery from an 11+ lb baby...i did the same thing! my in laws came to stay with me while dh was gone...not a boat i want to be in again! glad you are back...i missed ya!

Katie said...

Thanks. My in laws came down when I had Levi for 2 weeks. I wouldn't do that again either. It took me months for my stomach to not hurt when touched after I had her. I still have a separated muscle and it's tender if the kids get rough or the baby stands on me.
I don't like how they grow so fast either. It's so sad! But I guess it's bound to happen.