Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm back....finally

Its been busy around here. First, my grandparents came to visit, then my mother and Hunter, and then our computer crashed! So, now we have replaced the hard drive and are back up and running. Here's a few pictures some a couple weeks old now. I hope you are all enjoying this heat that the Lord has given us.....just think in a couple more months it will be cold and we'll have another new baby to hold in our arms.

Our garden is doing well, the corn is just about done, and I am just about done with all of our tomatoes and ready to pull them up. We've made about 8 pints of pasta sauce and have enough tomatoes in the freezer for making about 16 more pints....all from just two tomato plants.

I am about 22 wks pregnant and will have an ultrasound on Aug. 17th to find out the sex hopefully. My tummy is getting bigger (about the size of a watermelon) but the very good news is that I have only gained 7lbs. so far. With the last two I had gained about 25 to 30lbs. at this point. In the end I gained 85lbs. with Annabelle and 75lbs. with Levi. Thankfully I lost it all with not much work on my part.

Have a blessed week, I'll see you all on Monday.
Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Look at that Cheeto face.

OH!!! He's walking. And cheering himself along the way! He walks about 75% of the time now and crawling the other 25%.

Hunter, Shane, Levi

We've started some pre-school activities. She is painting a red "circle"

I just love that pony tail.

Hunter and Annabelle

All of my 20 something boxes of Ziploc bags I got for about .22 each!

On the potty ( we sat here for a hour and a half finally she peed!)

Mowing the carpet???!?!?!?!

No comments: