Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall is here!


Fall is here and I love it! Soon, we'll have a new baby too. I've been super tired and trying to get the house in order , not easy with two toddler's though. Shane's been in and out which leaves me with all the work. He has done more than his fair share though when he is here, which makes for a happy momma.
The kitchen has been busy with lots of baking for Levi's Gluten free experiment. And lots of pumpkin pies, I seem to not be able to get enough.
I wish blessing upon all of you and your family's as we welcome this cooler weather.

2 comments:

Gen said...

i promise you this...life with three babies is hard. harder than one can imagine...but you keep training, even on the days when you feel like you're swimming upstream in quicksand...and it will come back to you 10 fold. eventually, those babies will be 9 and 7 and a tremendous help!

Katie said...

Thanks Gen! You are always so uplifting.