Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!


Today marks our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe its already been 2 years. But then again it seems so much longer than that. I hardly remember what life was life before my husband.
Thank you so much for a wonderful marriage.
Yes, we have had our up's and down's....and I know more will come, but you have truely made this a heavenly marriage on earth!
Thanks for being my bestfriend, my rock, supporter, provider, father to our children, and most of all a godly husband.
Thank you for always pushing me....even out of my comfort zone ;) When I don't think I can you are always there cheering me on and telling me that "I can". You pick me up when I fall, dust me off and of course always tell me to "try again". If something goes askew in the kitchen, you always encourage me to try again....even if I have to "try" 100 times.
Thank you for always providing for our family. Even if it means you must do things you never thought you would do or don't want too.
Thank you for being such a wonderful father to our children. It puts joy in my heart to hear Annabelle yell for "daddy". And to see her face light up when you come home. To hear her "giggle" until she can hardly breathe when you two play.
Thank you for being the godly husband the Lord asks that you be. For guiding us to our saviour. Reading to us from the Word. Helping me understand passages that just don't make sense to me. For always being there to find answers to the questions I may have, and truely doing the research to make sure you are leading your family down the correct path.
I can't image, (and don't want to) what life would be like without you by my side. And I mean by my side because you are always there by my side, never infront or behind me, but next to me holding my hand and showing me the way.
I look forward to many more years of happiness and trials, children and grandchildren, and tears, and joy.
I love you!







No comments: