Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

Our baby is turning 1 today! We are happy and sad all at the same time. What a wonderful year we have had. She is no longer our "little" baby. She wants to do more on her own and explore the world around her.

Born at 8lbs. and 1 oz. she has grown to be a big 17lbs 2 oz.





Sleeping peacefully at just a couple of hours old.


Already her and Uncle Hunter are having fun.


The only place she slept for the first week, on daddy's chest. ;)


Now at 2 months she is enjoying her baths.


Almost 4 months old.


Grumpy already?


At 5 months she is starting to crawl = /


The love affair with the pillow begins.


Already helping mommy with the laundry.


Can I eat this?


Can I eat this too?


Clapping for momma.


Now this I can eat!


Playing with my toys.


I can't get this off....


Oh, well!


Happy Birthday Annabelle! We Love You!

No comments: