Thursday, March 27, 2008

Went to the Park...

No cleaning today. We took the day off and went to the park with some friends of ours. We had a blast and got lots of sun. Of course, I forgot the sunscreen and my little girls arms shows it. But thankfully our friend is a good mommy...and more experienced than me and did bring sunscreen...so she didn't get too red. ;)


The preferred way to travel? She had both feet up, not sure what she thought she was doing. I go to take a picture and she puts one foot down.











No, I wasn't trying to take pictures of her head, but there was just too much going on for her to look at me. There was about 6 other kids there and she was too busy checking every one out.





We got her first pair of jeans yesterday, and she just looks way cute in them. And much older :(
She isn't my "little" baby any more. Now she is my little girl. And she is very little..still only 17lbs.

No comments: