Monday, March 31, 2008

Schedules and Routines

I hope many of you have a schedule or routine for your day. We have a general schedule/routine. Of course we don't always follow it. This week we have appointments every day. I have a "routine" baby and she doesn't like to stray from the "norm". Of course I always make sure we are here for her nap time. We are working on making a new schedule so when the new baby gets here it won't be such a shock. Also, since she is getting older she doesn't need quite so much nap time. I am going to try to work in some child activities daily. She has learned to color...AKA scribble. Which we are going to try and do daily as well as review her ABC's for "school" time.
Once I get our new schedule finalized I will post it for you all.
If you have any advice for taking care of 2 under 2 please let me know!....I need all the help I can get ;) Any child activities for a 12 month old would also be useful.

No comments: