Monday, April 21, 2008

De-cluttering?!?!

I was blessed today to have a friend come over and help me clean and de-clutter. Well, really she did it as I watched. She insisted that I sit down and rest....how can argue with that?? Our office which was really needing an overhaul is now soooo clean and pretty! I wish our camera didn't die on us so I could post some pictures. The master bedroom is re-arranged for a new little baby and looking good! Hopefully we will get a new camera soon and I can post some pictures. I plan to continue cleaning daily, of course not at the rate we did today but at least focus 30 minutes a day on good cleaning and hopefully the house will look in order by the time this baby arrives.

1 comment:

Monica said...

That is a good friend right there!! And I'm sure it's a weight off your shoulders to have it done.