Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Were has the time gone???

We have been so busy this week and I'm afraid the rest of the week looks booked too! We had Dr.s appointments yesterday and today both took a couple of hours :( It seems that I won't be able to stay home one day until Sat. We generally do all errands in one day and sometimes I may only leave the house two times a month...except for church. So all of this running around is running me down! We have been good and are still eating from the pantry, but it seems like we are living off sandwiches. Thankfully, that is dd's favorite, nothing beats a grilled cheese or PB sandwich. I guess if I only had 6 teeth, I would like them a lot more too.

Today's Menu

Breakfast- Toast w/ butter and jelly egg

Lunch- Peanut Butter Sandwich

Dinner- HUGE salad with leftovers

All from the pantry or fridge

No comments: