Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To the store we go!

Ok, now I know I said I wanted to wait at least until mid April before making a trip to the store, but I have only 7 pre-natal vitamins left. I will only take the pre-natals from Whole Foods. Out of all the ones I have tried Rx and OTC this seems to be the only one that stays down and doesn't make me sick or give me adverse effects.
Tomorrow is our only "open" day this week so we may make the trip then, or I may just hold off until Monday. I dread going. It is about a 3 hour drive for us, and I am tired of driving and just wanna stay home! When I go I will stock us up on our essentials, leaving a little extra money to get fresh produce in May. I plan on spending about $300 which I'd rather save. I'll let you all know when I do indeed make the trip and I'll take pictures of what we got!

No comments: