Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Living life

We've been living life. I am making it a goal to spend more time with my kids, and more time doing "fun" things like taking them for bike rides, or runs with the dog. I much prefer riding than running, it's easier on this pregnant mama....although we still get some funny looks. A very pregnant mama, pulling two kids in a bike trailer...I'm sure it's a sight.

Last night Annabelle wanted to "go" so we packed up and went to the commissary.
I was very happy to see that they now carry Country Save Detergent! We use it on our cloth diapers, but ordering it online is about $18.99 per 10lb box, and you have to pay for shipping. The commissary carries it in 5lb. boxes for only $5.99! Huge savings! I also had 5 coupons for any Seventh Generation Product so I stocked up on their dish washing detergent (my fav. we've been using it for about 6 months now), and a bottle of non chlorine bleach. Plus some fruits and veggies for our green smoothies!




I really love this little boy. He brings me much joy. Annabelle is still sleeping so we had breakfast without her (don't worry, she will eat when she wakes up). It's nice to have one on one time with my little boy.



No comments: